化妆品排行榜
  1. 首页 >
  2. 美妆资讯 >
  3. 美妆 >
  1. What is that perfume you're wearing?你喷的是哪种香水?

美妆资讯
What is that perfume you're wearing?你喷的是哪种香水?
2023-08-05

视频加载中...

1.I love this. It’s like a little adventure. Ive never fired a gun before.

我喜欢这这种感觉。这像个小小的冒险. 我以前从未开过枪。

adventure: 冒险 fire: 开枪

2.The memory of this night will stay with you forever.

今晚将让你永生难忘。

3. Really?

真的吗?

4. Oh, yeah. You always remember your first time.

当然啊. 第一次总是令人难忘。

God, I hope I brought enough bullets.

天啊, 希望我带的子弹够多。

5. You know, Bree, I cant tell you what these past few days have meant to me,finally getting out of the house and trying new things.

Bree, 我,我无法形容这些天对我意味着什么,,终于走出家门, 尝试新鲜事物。

6.Well, we sure have had some fun.

哦, 我们的确很开心

7. No, no, it’s, its more than that.

不, 不仅如此。

Im starting to forget what it feels like to be lonely.

我几乎忘却了孤独。

start to do: 开始干… feel like: 感觉像 lonely: 孤独的

8. Oh, George, that’s so sweet. Now come on, let’s go shoot something!

哦, George, 你太贴心。来吧. 让我们开始吧。

9.Now before I fire a handgun, I like to go over a few of the basics just to make sure Im ready. Okay?

我开枪之前, 我会过一遍基本动作以确保准备就绪。明白了吗?

fire: 开枪 handgun: 手枪 go over: 留下印象 basics: 基本要素 make sure: 确保

So, number one, a strong stance.

第一、站稳。

stance n. 态度,立场;站姿,被放置的姿势;位置;(运动员的)始发姿势

-BREE: Two, high hand grasp.

第二、抓高。

Three, hard grip.

第三、握牢

hard: 有力的 grip: 紧握

Four, front sight.

第四、直视

Five, release the safety, and then squeeze the trigger slowly.

第五、 松保险, 然后慢慢地扣动扳机

release: 释放 safety: 保险 squeeze: 紧握 trigger: 扳机

9. What’s a high hand grasp?

抓高是什么意思?

10. Here. Take the gun.

给,拿着枪。

11. Okay. Now when youre firing a semi-automatic, you want the web of your hand all the way up against the edge of the back strap.

用半自动手枪的时候,你的虎口要对着枪的脊框手掌紧贴在垫座的边缘。

semi-automatic: 半自动

the web of your hand 手掌 edge: 边缘 back strap: 垫座

12. What is that perfume youre wearing?

你喷的是哪种香水?

perfume: 香水

13.Uh, Im not wearing perfume.

我没喷香水。

14.Are you sure? Because you smell amazing?

你确定? 因为你身上很香。

amazing: 令人惊异的

15.Oh, I was making macaroons before I left the house.

哦, 离家之前我在做蛋白杏仁饼干。

macaroon: 蛋白杏仁饼干

16.Okay, now I want you to hold the gun like youre holding a beautiful white dove.

现在, 我希望你握着这把枪就像握着一只漂亮的白鸽那样。

hold: 握,举 dove: 鸽子

Hold it firmly enough that it cant get away, but not so firmly that you can kill it. Got it?

firmly: 稳固地 get away: 离开,脱身

用力点别让它飞走但不要太用力以免伤到它. 明白?

17. I think so.

我想是的。

18.Okay, now all you have to do is take a deep breath...and squeeze the trigger.

现在你要做的就是深呼吸并扣扳机

take a breath: 深深地吸一口气

squeeze: 挤压 trigger: 扳机

19.George!

George!

20.. Ow! Ow!

哦!

版权声明:CosMeDna所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系删除!

本文链接://www.cosmedna.com/article/374359178.html